Hello,
I have been part of Google + for about 5 years, but just added myself to 6 communities:
1. Career and Technical Education
2. Education Quotes & Inspiration
3. Google Apps Educators
4. Teachers Helping Teachers
5. Technology & Innovation in Education
6. WI DPI Business & IT Education / FBLA / WEBIT
I have posted on WI DPI Business & IT Education about my new Computers class and asked for input for the class.
I received an answer from a teacher in Okaloosa schools. He has shared some ideas with me for my new class.
I have commented on many posts about how to help others with their classes or with FBLA.
One thing that I do enjoy is getting emails about people that need help. I like to respond if I can.
I'm glad that I am connected to these communities. It is a great resource.
I am glad to hear you have joined new G+ Communities and have been able to connect with other Educators! Way to reach out to others! Hopefully you can continue to connect with other educators and reach out throughout the school year.
ReplyDelete