I have been working on the training for Google Certification and came across this pretty cool tool:
1. The goal with this tool is to let the student go to one area for all of his assignments for the unit. All of them are right on the same page. It is using technology in many different ways.
2. The set-up to get the students to use the assignment would be to have them log on to Google, and then get into Google Classroom. After that they would have to click on the assignment and start doing their assigned work.
3. The skills that I would expect them to already know are:
- how to access YouTube
- how to read an online article and summarize it
- how to open up a Google Document
4. The skills that I will have to teach them are:
- how to create a Google Form and fill out the answers
- how to send an email properly
5. I will know that the students have learned the assignment when they are finished with the assignment, they are expected to send it to me in the proper email format. Also, I will reply to them and they will reply back to me. The proper way to email.
I think this Multi Media Text Set is a cool and new way to have the student complete their assignment. They are looking for new ways to get their work, instead of on worksheets. I'm going to try this with my 7th graders next year and see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment